There may be more beautiful times, but this one is ours.
- Me: I won't let it bother me I won't let it bother me I won't let it bother me
- Me: *lays down to sleep at night*
- Me: It bothers me, actually it really fucking bothers me, so let's lay here and think and stress about it instead of sleeping.
- are you angry about EVERYtHING
- i mean maybe not kittens
sometimes I re-read the poetry I wrote about you,
goddamn, sometimes I’m so eloquent.
so here’s another poem
(I still couldn’t bring myself to say it)
go fuck yourself.
I hope you fucking cry while you do it,
my name on your mind the whole time.
(torn out of a notebook, left behind on an empty subway car)
1. you are not your father
2. there is a leaky faucet in your apartment; try and fix it
3. forget to pray
4. bandage your scraped knees and battered elbows
5. look at the stars every once in a while
6. never look up
7. don’t contradict yourself
8. tell him you love him
9. tell your mother she is beautiful
10. note the lines around his eyes when he smiles
11. forget how rarely you see those lines
12. pick up milk on your way home
13. sleep until noon
14. wield your scars like weapons; they are apart of you
15. forget every dream you’ve ever had and burn the ones that stick
16. buy a telephone
17. call your grandmother, she will be so happy to hear your voice
18. lose something really important, then find it again
19. fact: the sun will always sink into the sea
you have never seen a sunriseWAKE UP EARLY TOMORROW
21. leave your footprints in the mud (prove that you were here)
22. millions of years from now, you will be forgotten
23. don’t get all depressed over it
27. the world will spin, always
Q:what's your favorite kind of toothpaste
arm and hammer’s where it’s at, man
Q:Rapunzel and Flounder.
Rapunzel: 5 things from your bucket list
shit i don’t really have a bucket list but okay
- Study abroad
- publish a book of my poetry
- learn how to care about people without lowering my own self worth
- participate in a spoken word competition - win??
- learn how to communicate how I feel in a non-hurtful way
- ugh I can’t think of anything for this sorry.
Q:Aurora, Kronk, and Peter Pan
Aurora: Story of your first kiss
- umm haha. I guess my first kiss was on stage when I was Juliet?? I haven’t had a “real” one though Ha
- mmmm I make a mean omelette and I’m ace at baking